• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts 22-250ai

tCarter

Took this gun earlier in the year on trade and just don't have time to use it. I have to drive several hours from home to use a varmint rifle like this. I put 11 rounds of factory ammo through this gun and it shoots amazing to say the least. I stole the text and pictures out of the original listing. All info is the same.

Here are the specs.
REMINGTON 700 ACTION
26" 1-14 TWIST SHILIN SELECT MATCH SS BARREL INSTALLED TRUED AND BLUE PRINTED by DARREL HOLLAND (EXTREMELY ACCURATE I HAVE SHOT A .104" 3 SHOT GROUP @ 100YDS W/ 64GR. BERGERS)
H&S PRECISION STOCK
TIMNEY (ADJUSTABLE)TRIGGER BREAKS LIKE GLASS WITH NO CREEP
BADGER ORDNANCE HEAVY RECOIL LUG
ROUND COUNT IS ONLY 400-450 WHICH IS NOTHING FOR THIS GUN.
HAVE LOAD RECIPE'S THAT SHOOT GREAT IN THIS
52GR HORNADY V-MAX AND 64GR BERGER MATCH VARMINT

ASKING $1200.00 OPEN TO TRADES
COMES WITH BRASS AND DIES

(SCOPE, RAIL, MOUNTS AND BI-POD NOT INCLUDED)
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger

Last edited:
Nice looking rifle. Pillar bedded? Barrel muzzle diameter? Stainless action? What are you looking for in trade?
Thanks

Nice looking rifle. Pillar bedded? Barrel muzzle diameter? Stainless action? What are you looking for in trade?
Thanks

1.) It has been bedded but I don't know what material was used. 2.) .890" @ muzzle. 3.) Yes. 4.) I'm not real sure on caliber yet, 6.5mm or larger. Just want something in a sporter weight rifle for ease of carrying.

It's close, but not quite the same. I have had both Sendero I and II. It has the palm swell like the II but it is a little fatter fore end.

Last edited: