• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 1 is SPF - One remaining Savage model 12 F/TR rifle

mtang45

I have two rifles that I acquired over two years ago and they have been safe queens ever since. I know nothing about how they shoot as I have not shot either one. So if I'm not going to use them I might as well free up the safe space and pass them on to someone that will shoot them. I feel guilty about it because both of these rifles could be great shooters. Both are chambered in .308 and are eligible for a FTF transaction in the Kansas City, Missouri metro if you are a Missouri resident.

**SPF** First is a custom build .308 on a Savage model 12 action, Bobby Hart laminated stock and ER Shaw barrel, 10 twist varmint contour. Scope mount and bipod are included in the sale. This is a new rifle, new action, new stock and new barrel. I'm asking $875 shipped.

12cust1.jpg

12cust2.jpg

12cust3.jpg

12cust4.jpg

Next is a Savage 12 F/TR in .308 with a Horus Vision 4-16x50 Falcon Scope, H59 reticle, FFP and includes the Butler Creek Flip Ups. This was taken in on a trade; it has very minor wear on the stock and appears to have been shot very little. The scope has some wear on the knobs but in overall great condition. The stock is missing the cheek riser. I would like to sell the scope and rifle together but will separate if there is no interest in the combination. I'm asking $1650 shipped

12FTR1.jpg

12FTR2.jpg

12FTR3.jpg

12FTR4.jpg

Last edited: