• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Zeiss Scope

Zeiss conquest dL 2-8x42 illuminated. Unused I got in a trade on here and already have a 2-10 HD5. I have the box, paperwork. $900

That's vague. What are you looking for besides just the name ? Do you have a price range? Most guys have a pretty good idea of what magnification range they're looking for. Not just busting your balls I have a couple I'd sell.

That's vague. What are you looking for besides just the name ? Do you have a price range? Most guys have a pretty good idea of what magnification range they're looking for. Not just busting your balls I have a couple I'd sell.
Ya I know it's vague. I need 2 so I left it open and vague to see what people have for sale since I'm not dead set on a certain one.

3.5-10x44 Zeiss Conquest, an early one, Z Plex. The glass is great on these. Excellent condition.
$500.00 shipped

I have a DL 2-8x42 with ASV turret, as well as a diavari v 3-9x42 T*

PM if interested

RedHawk Rifles has demo's on sale. Some very nice discounts. Might wanna take a look.