• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB/WTT for barrel vise

DTF370

Does anybody have a barrel vise they would like to get rid of? If somebody has one for a reasonable price I would be interested in buying or trading for it. As always, thank you for your time.

Hello,
Several months back, I bought a vise from Spear tool & machine. Very well made and has worked great. 129$ and you can buy different size aluminum bushings.

I ordered a PMA Tool Gen 2 barrel vise, it's based off the original viper vise. Haven't used it yet but has good reviews and seems well built. I had to replace a wheeler vise that stripped the threads after three uses.

Hello,
Several months back, I bought a vise from Spear tool & machine. Very well made and has worked great. 129$ and you can buy different size aluminum bushings.
Dude! That is a very nice looking barrel vice! LRI get's $500.00 for theirs and this one actually looks better to me.

I've been around quite a darn few barrel vises and for any $, this may be the best going. Super machine work. Have used it several times
and it is the sh--.

Attachments

• IMG_1431.JPG
    IMG_1431.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1432.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1433.JPG
    IMG_1433.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 21
I've been around quite a darn few barrel vises and for any $, this may be the best going. Super machine work. Have used it several times
and it is the sh--.
It looks like way more machining and better material than Long Rifles or SAC's and the price is very good, About a third the cost, I'm going to order one of these for myself with several bushings.