• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - WIN - Model 70 SS Action - Mag Bolt Face

Yule

Not even sure if this is available??? You guys tell me.
Looking for a push feed, model 70, SS, mag bolt face, long action ( NOT WSM ) or donor rifle.
Thanks

Best bet may be to find a donor action, purchase a PTG aftermarket bolt, then sell off the old bolt to offset a portion of the cost.

Best bet may be to find a donor action, purchase a PTG aftermarket bolt, then sell off the old bolt to offset a portion of the cost.

PTG doesn't make a Winchester Model 70 bolt. Model 70 push feed actions can be found, I just bought a M 70 pf in a 270 for $250, finding a magnum SS for a good price will be much tougher.

PTG doesn't make a Winchester Model 70 bolt. Model 70 push feed actions can be found, I just bought a M 70 pf in a 270 for $250, finding a magnum SS for a good price will be much tougher.

I do not remember them making the M70 in SS push feed prior to the new BACO thread in any cal. not sure I think the BACO guns are all CRF as well.

I have a M70 SS super express magnum I may replace this season but its the CRF style.