• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Weatherby Barrels

jason21

Just picked up a vanguard off my father in law for pennies. I don't need another .30-06 in the gun safe so I am going to make this a project gun.

I am looking for a take-off barrel or a decently priced blank.

I prefer to stick with a chambered barrel that will work well with a .473 round.

Open to almost anything

6.5 creed
25-06
6.5x284

are my top three.

Let me know what you have because beggers cant be choosers when asking for what I am looking for.

Also any input on a caliber specific for this build. Mostly want to turn this gun into a paper puncher.

Thanks

I've got a barrel that came off a Wby Ultralight chambered in .270 Win. It's stainless/fluted with the flutes being black. I would do $125 shipped. PM me if you're interested or have any questions!! God bless!
Brian

I currently have .270s in the safe as well! I will keep this in mind though, I will let you know soon, thanks!

Remember the vanguard action is metric thread, and mark five barrels will not interchange.

Thanks for the heads up, this is my first time messing around with this action and it looks like I am even more limited unless I want a blank.