• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C Mil

300shorty

As the title says, I'm looking for a Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56 with the EBR-2C mil reticle. I've got a Bushnell G2DMR 3.5-21x50 I can trade + cash.

Thanks,
Nathan

Just a question - Have you checked out the Athlon Cronus 4.5-29x56mm.....big hit at SHOT show and getting great reviews......many that have done a side by side comparison with the Vortex Gen II are saying they are optically similar, but both lighter and significantly cheaper ($1699). Maybe worth a look.....I have no first hand experience but a number of guys at the Hide (some w/ 8000+ posts) are making the switch and saying very favorable things.

Just a question - Have you checked out the Athlon Cronus 4.5-29x56mm.....big hit at SHOT show and getting great reviews......many that have done a side by side comparison with the Vortex Gen II are saying they are optically similar, but both lighter and significantly cheaper ($1699). Maybe worth a look.....I have no first hand experience but a number of guys at the Hide (some w/ 8000+ posts) are making the switch and saying very favorable things.

Yes, I have heard of the Athlon but I haven't put my hands on one yet. I think it's probably a good scope for the money but it's still new and I don't know much about them? I'm probably going to do a little more research on it before I pull the trigger.