• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Swarovski 15x56 SLC Binoculars

Camo123

I am looking for Swarovski 15x56 SLC Binoculars. Send me what you have and your asking price. I would also look at Swarovski EL 10x50.

I have a leica Duovid 10x, 15x x50mm. More versatile than the straight 15x. I also have(not for sale) is the Swarovski 12x50 to compare--these leica's are of same quality in my opinion. $1500

I have set of 15x Swaros. They are about ten years old, used three or four times a year. I have the case for them but not the box. I sent them in a couple years ago for a check up, they came back with a clean bill of health. PM if your interested.

I have Leica 15x56 Geovid HD-R, Y (NIB - asking $2450). These have the built in rangefinder...similar to the Swaro model these can legit range out to 1400+ yards. Brand new with all papers including warranty card. I bought for a sheep hunt and was talked out of taking by my guide as tight canyon terrain did not need such magnification...and he had similar pair plus spotter.