• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb stock for stevens 200 heavy barrel 4.4"

cduarte

just picked up an action and will be installing the .223 barrel I removed from my 10fp when I converted it to .260 rem. this stevens is a center feed with 4.4" screw spacing and has the top bolt release. I'm looking for an HS precision/mcmillan/stockade etc stock with sufficient barrel channel for a heavy barrel, blind mag preferred. I'll be installing the rifle basix sav-2 trigger. Let me know what you have,

thanks,

Chris

I have an hs precision stock too. $290 shipped stock without detachable bottom metal or $380 with detachable bottom metal with detachable 4 round mag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 20
I have an hs precision stock too. $290 shipped stock without detachable bottom metal or $380 with detachable bottom metal with detachable 4 round mag.

****, that's a nice stock, but I already bought one. Thanks for the response though.

rifle came out great, has SSS trigger and currently using it with gemtech g5 until I get threaded .223 can. Using nikon buckmaster 6-18x40 for now as well.

S1dTPSi.jpg