• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB scope rings

sasaholic

im in need of some extra high scope rings (1" rings) to mount my scope on my flat top AR. hit me up with what u have and a price shipped to 96003. the cheaper the better as this is just my beater build. just wanted to c what was out there before i go buy a set at sportsmans warehouse. thanks guys. btw i love the site u have goin

Sasaholic, I have a set of Burris tactical x-highs I took off my Noveske when i mounted an acog, just sitting around, I am in Medford, should be cheap to ship, 15$ all in? Better to have you use them then to just sit around, they are in the package, I can send you a pic later today, shoot me an email [email protected]

Sasaholic, I have a set of Burris tactical x-highs I took off my Noveske when i mounted an acog, just sitting around, I am in Medford, should be cheap to ship, 15$ all in? Better to have you use them then to just sit around, they are in the package, I can send you a pic later today, shoot me an email [email protected]

email sent