• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Savage S/A accu-stock bottom metal, mag and trigger guard.

RB II

I have a Savage S/A with an accu-stock that I need a bottom metal setup for. No real preference between any of the setups, just need it to fit a short action accu-stock with bottom bolt release (in the trigger guard). Stainless or blue, but prefer steel vs poly, but not a deal breaker. Condition isn't really an issue as long as it works as it is supposed to.
Bottom metal, trigger guard and mag for a box magazine configuration.
Bottom metal, trigger guard and mag for a AICS magazine configuration.
Bottom metal, trigger guard and mag for a BDL/hinged configuration.

Any places that you may know that carry this type of accessories would be information I would be glad to have. I have tried J&A, Sharp Shooters, Dark Eagle, Midwest and a couple others all out of stock or don't have the bottom bolt release configuration.

Thanks in advance.

I have a Savage S/A with an accu-stock that I need a bottom metal setup for. No real preference between any of the setups, just need it to fit a short action accu-stock with bottom bolt release (in the trigger guard). Stainless or blue, but prefer steel vs poly, but not a deal breaker. Condition isn't really an issue as long as it works as it is supposed to.
Bottom metal, trigger guard and mag for a box magazine configuration.
Bottom metal, trigger guard and mag for a AICS magazine configuration.
Bottom metal, trigger guard and mag for a BDL/hinged configuration.

Any places that you may know that carry this type of accessories would be information I would be glad to have. I have tried J&A, Sharp Shooters, Dark Eagle, Midwest and a couple others all out of stock or don't have the bottom bolt release configuration.

Thanks in advance.
Have you tried Accurate Shooter forum ? I have been looking myself. And have seen a few sale on there. I am usually late but have seen some for sale there. I do know the bottom bolt release is a little harder to find. Glad all I have are top release. Did you check Boyds website also ? I think they do carry the trigger guards. Gun Shack also has trigger guards.