• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Savage 10ML-II

lwh723

Looking for a blued one, but would consider SS if price is right. Let me know what you've got. Thanks

I have one that I was planning to put on gunbroker this weekend. It is a blued 10ML-II, pre accutrigger model, but breaks cleanly at 3.5lbs.

Luke - I just sold two of these. They seem to be available on GB in two categories. Expensive and TOO Expensive. I will keep my eyes out for another one.

Yule thanks.

I' buying to replace a customers gun that was stolen on my watch. Otherwise, I'd just convert a CF action or something. It's going to be get rebarreled and put in a new stock, so barrel condition is of no concern or stock. I need it to be the accu-trigger version too.

Luke,
I have the savage ml you are looking for, I also have a rem 700 ml that I want to get built. Maybe we can work out a barter.

Rich

Luke,
I have the savage ml you are looking for, I also have a rem 700 ml that I want to get built. Maybe we can work out a barter.

Rich

Rich,

I'd be happy to discuss that. PM me your number or shoot me an e-mail, and we can talk.

Luke

If you didn't change your cell, I still have it from dougs muzzloader. I just want to check that it's the right trigger.