• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Revic PMR 4-28

I believe they are still cheaper than $2700 if you purchase it directly from Gunwerks (Revic). I think I paid $2400 directly from Gunwerks. Love mine, it's the PMR428 MOA RT-1 and I've practiced with it out to 1000 yds with a 6.5 Creedmore. I love how it is one-shot-one-hit every single time. Still astounded how accurately it calculates. I've used ballistic calculators for previous scopes' dope and often missed because of the slope, temp, or something that I didn't change correctly in the calculator as the day and target changed. The Revic keeps track of all these changes for you as the day and target angles change. Hit the EASY BUTTON. The glass is just as good or better than any other high priced scope I've ever used. Love it, love it, love it.

I believe they are still cheaper than $2700 if you purchase it directly from Gunwerks (Revic). I think I paid $2400 directly from Gunwerks. Love mine, it's the PMR428 MOA RT-1 and I've practiced with it out to 1000 yds with a 6.5 Creedmore. I love how it is one-shot-one-hit every single time. Still astounded how accurately it calculates. I've used ballistic calculators for previous scopes' dope and often missed because of the slope, temp, or something that I didn't change correctly in the calculator as the day and target changed. The Revic keeps track of all these changes for you as the day and target angles change. Hit the EASY BUTTON. The glass is just as good or better than any other high priced scope I've ever used. Love it, love it, love it.
They are $3250 new plus tax etc through Gunwerks and most any other supplier.

Attachments

• 2DF85AE5-AB04-4528-892F-EDC28747445F.png
    2DF85AE5-AB04-4528-892F-EDC28747445F.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 42
I bought 2 earlier this year. Bought them on scopelist. They were $2850 each, plus a additional 11% off. Scopes shipped to me from Eurooptic. At the time they were listed on Euros website for $3250. Can't figure that out, but not complaining. By the way, I love the scope.