• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington Seven Predator or 700 LVSF 22-250

firstlight

I am looking for either of these rifles in 22-250. I know they haven't been made in a few years but if any of you have one and would be willing to sell it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Jesse

I have a Remington 700 Varmint SF in 22-250 for sale. Not exactly what you are looking for but close...

Are you interested in the heavier version on the LVSF?

Unfortunately, I am trying to get away from a heavy rifle. I have a Remington 22-250 VLS now.
I'm getting to lazy to carry a heavy rifle back and forth between coyote stands. And my 17 Remington is a little light as winter gets closer the winds become a little to much for it.

Need a lighter 22-250.

Try Cabela's (Buda, TX). LVSF #5640674. Price is awfully high, though; bet they'll dicker some. Believe Cabela's will ship store-to-store if you show serious intent.

Wow, that is a little on the high side... but it's a 204 Ruger anyways. I need a 22-250.

I really appreciate you looking for me though, sooner or later I'll come across one.

That's strange....now it's showing number 5987877 (and still as a .22-250, as the previous ad claimed; sorry it was a .204); par for the course for Cabela's, though. They also (wrongly) call it an "LVSS", and it's still way overpriced @ $1420 so - whichever caliber it is - it'll probably sit there until they lower the price.
P.S. Pics do show barrel stamped .22-250. Too bad it's out there in "Gouge City"; more than I paid for both my .204 and .221 LVSFs together!

Last edited:
Yeah, that price is way to high. again i appreciate you looking for me.

There is one on GB but its a little to beat up i'm afraid.

I have a browning x-bolt predator with the magnum contour barrel and 1:9 twist in 22-250... i know it's not an exact fit but wanted to let you know about it. It's not very heavy but a little bigger than standard sporter barrel, 26". PM me if interested, thanks