• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington SA S/S Bolt .308

cuutter

WTB Remington SA S/S Bolt .308(Found 1)

Bought this reciever and it looks like someone tried to open up the bolt face and jacked it all up. I don't need the firing pin assy.

Thanks
Wayne

Last edited:
I have a SS bolt out of a 40X if you are interested. I may be interested in yours. Send me a picture or two of the bolt face if you would, and let me know what they did to it.

Thanks!
Denny

[email protected]

Hello Denny, My customer is sending the bolt back to the guy he bought it from and getting a small refund on it. If you are willing to sell your bolt I would be interested in it.
Let me know.
Thanks again
Wayne

I do have a std. bolt non SS that I have squared the lugs and bolt face if you could use it for a part trade towards your bolt.

Hi Wayne,

Let me know what it is worth to him. If I am going to replace it, will be with a PTG bolt.
(Trying to do this from my phone...)
Thanks!
Denny

Hello Denny, If the bolt is in good shape and not been cut on , without the firing pin it's worth $125.00-$150.00 with the firing pin $180.00-$200.00. I am interested either way.

Thanks again
Wayne

Hi Wayne,
OK, got the bolt out. Good condition. Been used, but not abused. No work done to it. It did come from the custom shop so it looks like they may have paid more attention to the lugs.

I would prefer to sell it as a complete assembly. How about $200 shipped. As long as you are in the lower 48.

I took a few pictures of it. If you want them, send me your email.

Thanks!
Denny

[email protected]