• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington 700 Barrel

tucker

WTB: Remington 700 Barrel I need a Barrel What do you have, I have a short action 22-250 with a bulge,I am open to diff. Cal's but need a heaver style or Varmint style barrel. I am looking for barrels for other projects also
cool.gif

thanks David

WTB: Remington 700 Barrel I need a Barrel What do you have, I have a short action 22-250 with a bulge,I am open to diff. Cal's but need a heaver style or Varmint style barrel. I am looking for barrels for other projects also
cool.gif

thanks David

Still Looking

I have a Remington factory 22-250 blue varmint barrel it's a take off , has some light wear on blue but a bright shining bore. It's yours for $35 shipped

I have a perfect 22-250 varmint contour take off 125.00 shipped, blueing 98% plus... Pics if you want, you can also contact my gunsmith before I ship it he cked it with a bore scope and said it was perfect... I might be able to do a little better on the price after I see where I have to ship it to and see actual cost. 26" length

i will have a ss 7mm rem mag shortly. being taking of by my smith should have it back shortly.

I recently purchased a used 700 barreled short action with a 26' tactical barrel in 308. I'm going to rebarrel this action, so let me know if you are interested.

It is supposed to be here Thursday. I will let you know more about it after it gets here.