• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington 700 220 Swift

Mitchbcs

I've sent PM's to several guys on here after using the search option that haven't closed their posts... They were several years old though.

Let me know what you have that isn't wore out. What I saw here that tweaked my interests was 700 VS model but open to other varmint bull barrel types.

If your interested in a 3 day Free Range Axis hunt we could trade. Bow or gun!

Axis hunts are not for sale, sorry. But willing to trade. Considering what highfence hunts go for, this would be a heck of a deal for someone. We have seen some nice ones!
image.jpg

Cash in hand for the right SWIFT...

A guy had one on armslist not long ago. Prolly sold, but worth checking out. He was a nice guy. It'd been sitting I. The safe and looked like in perfect condition. Don't remember the state.

You're correct, is a bit high. I didn't buy it for that reason. But he was a real nice guy. Maybe he'd take a lower offer.

Gunbroker auction #468047071. The guy is asking a f'ing arm and leg for it however.

Yeah that's a lil out of my range! Lol

Buds has a stainless for about $800 but wanting to see what's here. Had a couple PM's but lil more than I want to spend.

Thanks for posting guys!

I have been having fun with my swift for 24 years now ...I have other toys in the safe but the swift is the one I have most fun with... I hope you find one at a reasonable price

I have been having fun with my swift for 24 years now ...I have other toys in the safe but the swift is the one I have most fun with... I hope you find one at a reasonable price

Thanks for the bump Paste! I have a 700 with custom barrel I bought from a buddy years ago, shoots great with factory ammo... Plan to maybe start reloading for it (would be first time reloading) and figured I'd try to find my son one also. He is only 8 weeks old :) so it's no rush but I'd like to play with it and make sure it's ready in a few years... At least that's what I keep telling myself!

Mitch

Not sure why you specifically want a Remington. I have a Ruger Model 77 220 Swift that I purchased back in the 70s when the caliber was first re-introduced by Ruger. This thing has been a one hole group rifle right out of the box since new. Wonderful rifle and I own many others that cost more than 10X as much this is my favorite. You may want to consider expaning your search criteria.
In any case, good luck. The Swift is a great caliber.

Not sure why you specifically want a Remington. I have a Ruger Model 77 220 Swift that I purchased back in the 70s when the caliber was first re-introduced by Ruger. This thing has been a one hole group rifle right out of the box since new. Wonderful rifle and I own many others that cost more than 10X as much this is my favorite. You may want to consider expaning your search criteria.
In any case, good luck. The Swift is a great caliber.

I guess I just go with the 700 bc I have several of them and can interchange stocks triggers ect...

i have a 700 vsf 220 swift hs stock matte blue with factory fluted barrel i will sell if the price is right i will send you a pm with my phone number