• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington .260 brass

rhonda350

Looking for some Remington unprimed .260 brass. Does anyone have any to sell or know were to get some?

Thanks, Grant

Last edited:
Are you looking to buy new brass or old brass. I bought a 260 last year and part of the deal was a couple hundred remington and winchester 243 brass that I resized to use in my 260, cleaned and trimmed. I was going to use this brass, but after doing all of the prep work, I decided to buy 260 lapua brass instead. I can not remember for sure, but I think the seller told me this was all once fired brass. It all looks good.

pageplace32

I'm looking for some new rem brass with 260 stamping. I can find norma and I think it was lapua but they are kind of spendy. I do reload for 243 and I could resize, that may be the way I have to go.

cabelas is showing nosler 260 brass with limited supply for 59.99 for a box of 50. Good brass, I use it for my 300 H&H. You can order remington brass from them, but it is all backordered, but they will still take an order for it.

good luck

guy

Hi, still looking for the .260 Rem brass? I know you were only looking for the brass but if you want the package, I will make you a good deal. Let me know otherwise, I will still make the brass available to you for $65 shipped. $160 shipped for the complete package as shown in the GB ad. Again, if I don't hear from you within 48hrs, I will assume you are not interested. Please email me direct at [email protected] if interested. Thanks

Last edited:
I have 100 unprimed on the way. That should hold me over for a while, thanks anyway.

Grant