• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB REM 700 LA LEFT HAND STOCK

Willy 1

I am lookong for a left hand synthetic HS PRECISION stock for a gun I am working on . It must be for a long action Rem 700 bdl or vs model . Thank You

30-06 Abolt Thankx for the reply . I am not sure how that make of stock looks , do you have any way of posting a picture ? And what color is it ? Thankx Willy 1

I don't have a way to place a picture on the net. If you go to brownells.com they caring them and so do cabela's. I would say that it is a sporter/classic styled stock. No aluminum bedding block. It is grey in color with a peble finish. It has a pachmayr recoil pad. It has had an action in it, so you would have to clean the bedding and re-bed your action. It also has sling studs in place. I bought a 700 bdl and didn't want to get the stocked stracthed up, so I bought this stock, and shortly there after browning brought out the ss abolt in lh, so I traded but the guy didn't want the stock, so I have it yet. It is like new other then be bedded. Let me know if you would like more info, e-mail me direct at [email protected]

Recent Posts