• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB or WTT 7MM (.284)120gr Nosler BT

Ya I knew I was going to order her the rifle, so have been on the hunt for components the last few months. Have scored 200 new Hornady cases and 150 Barnes 120gr TTSX bullets. But would like to have a few hundred Nosler BT just in case it does not like the TTSX bullets.. My MPR .338 Lapua loves Nosler and Swift bullets and I can not get it to group Barnes, so just wanting to have them just in case.

Just ordered my daughter a Mesa in 7mm-08 for her first Whitetail hunt this fall and looking for some Nosler 7MM (.284) 120GR Ballistic Tips to load up for her.
Thanks!!

Get on a couple of watchlists like Midway, Brownells, etc, I've seen them available at least once a month at one place or another and I've been able to get a box or two here and there.

Also found a couple of boxes at a local LGS.

It's a great deer bullet

Thank you, I signed up for a few notifications today. Will see if some show up.. Her rifle is on back order also so have a little time, she is a lefty so none in stock..