• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb or trade 17 hornet or 22 hornet

dan25

I have a mint 99.9% Remington 541-s custom sporter 22. It is the high grade model with the semi bull barrel and no iron sights. I held on to it and never taken it in the field. It sits in my safe. I'm too afraid to scratch it. It shoots excellent. It has a Bushnell 3x9 that is original from the year. I hate to part with it, but am thinking about trading or selling to get something I would actually use. I would love a designated fox gun.

I have a mint 99.9% Remington 541-s custom sporter 22. It is the high grade model with the semi bull barrel and no iron sights. I held on to it and never taken it in the field. It sits in my safe. I'm too afraid to scratch it. It shoots excellent. It has a Bushnell 3x9 that is original from the year. I hate to part with it, but am thinking about trading or selling to get something I would actually use. I would love a designated fox gun.
here's a picture

Attachments

• 20160104_212516.jpg
    20160104_212516.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 9
Alright. I would like to find a good home for this gun. I would like to sell outright for $1450.00 obo. I can send more pictures if needed.