• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB NF SHV 5-20 x 56

I can get you the non illuminated for $1075 shipped.

I can get you the illuminated for $1175 shipped.

Both brand new through a Nightforce dealer in the original sealed nightforce box.

I personally use the 5-20 non illuminated and my buddy has the same one with illumination and theyare the best scopes I've ever used. I love them. I think they'd be tough to beat for the price.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

Tim Kerrigan

Tim,

Thank you for the heads up. I just sent a money order for two of the non illuminated scopes. I will call the dealer to cancel the order unless he is willing to come down to the same prices.

Are you the same Tim Kerrigan that raced Nitro Harleys?

Phil Schmidt

I agree with you about the SHV scope being a great value. I have one now and also a Sightron Siii 6-24. The NF is waaay better in detail resolution and ergonomics not to mention the zero stop.

I shoot squirrels and resolution is a big deal at 250+ yards. Many times I have a hard time discerning if that is a squirrel head in the grass or just a clump of dirt. The NF often times will resolve the image with certainty whereas the Sightron can not.

Tim,

Thank you for the heads up. I just sent a money order for two of the non illuminated scopes. I will call the dealer to cancel the order unless he is willing to come down to the same prices.

Are you the same Tim Kerrigan that raced Nitro Harleys?

Phil Schmidt

Haha nope, not the same Tim Kerrigan.