• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB LRHS

jstamper

I just decided today to pick another one of these up, and I hopped on here only to find that I'd just missed one...

So, I'd like to buy a Bushnell LRHS or LRHSi in 4.5-18. I might consider something else of similar quality/specs/price. I had cash, and also a Vortex HS-T 4-16 I could add cash to if you happen to be interested in a trade.

THANKS!

I have a Millett 6-24X x 56 LRS-1, p/n BK81004. Side-focus, mil-dot bar (whatever "bar" means), 35mm maintube, exposed turrets. The thing is huge; it's just a few eighths of an inch short of 23 inches long. It weighs 47 ounces with rings; you get the rings. It has something like 140 MOA of adjustment (70 up & down, 70 side-to-side) so you could dial the turrets to hold dead on the crosshairs at 1000 yards. If this scope is up to par with the Bushnell you want, maybe we can talk. If you believe it's not as good by any stretch of your imagination as is the Bushnell, no need for you to waste your time on it nor on me.

It's been setting for six or seven years; it can keep setting. I have the original box and the owner's manual; both in 100% condition. Just looked at this scope on Optics Planet: Discontinued but it got good reviews, 'cept for the guy who used it on a .50-caliber Barrett or something similar.

The rifle in the picture is 55" long, to give you an idea of the size of the scope.

Attachments

• 300NDM-image - 600 pix.JPG
    300NDM-image - 600 pix.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I have a Millett 6-24X x 56 LRS-1, p/n BK81004. Side-focus, mil-dot bar (whatever "bar" means), 35mm maintube, exposed turrets. The thing is huge; it's just a few eighths of an inch short of 23 inches long. It weighs 47 ounces with rings; you get the rings. It has something like 140 MOA of adjustment (70 up & down, 70 side-to-side) so you could dial the turrets to hold dead on the crosshairs at 1000 yards. If this scope is up to par with the Bushnell you want, maybe we can talk. If you believe it's not as good by any stretch of your imagination as is the Bushnell, no need for you to waste your time on it nor on me.

It's been setting for six or seven years; it can keep setting. I have the original box and the owner's manual; both in 100% condition. Just looked at this scope on Optics Planet: Discontinued but it got good reviews, 'cept for the guy who used it on a .50-caliber Barrett or something similar.

The rifle in the picture is 55" long, to give you an idea of the size of the scope.

I'm afraid that won't quite fit the bill; part of what I like about the LRHS is the relatively light weight.

Thanks anyway!

I have a LRHS Long Range Hunting 4.5-18X-44mm with illuminated G2H reticle NIB. PM me if interested.