• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Looking for a SHOTGUN!!!!

I coach SCTP for the county I live in. We shoot Trap, Skeet, and Sporting Clays and run thru a ton of shells. Beretta 390, 391, A400, A300 are tanks, we see no problem with any of them.
Beretta made two 390 model (besides skeet,trap, sporting) one has a rounded receiver (like a Remington 1100) the other has a small hump on the back (like a Browning 2000 or Silver).
I know it is a personal thing but I like the rounded one way better (have had both).

I coach SCTP for the county I live in. We shoot Trap, Skeet, and Sporting Clays and run thru a ton of shells. Beretta 390, 391, A400, A300 are tanks, we see no problem with any of them.
Beretta made two 390 model (besides skeet,trap, sporting) one has a rounded receiver (like a Remington 1100) the other has a small hump on the back (like a Browning 2000 or Silver).
I know it is a personal thing but I like the rounded one way better (have had both).

Thank you for that info... It seems like a nice shotgun. It does have the hump like the browning, do you think it's worth $500?

The "hump" models do not bring as much money as the smooth ones. Can't say if it is worth $500 or not, that is for you to decide. I will say this, for me, that would be top end, $450 would be where I would be on it and that is if it were clean. I just don't care for the hump.