• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Leupold Alumina Flip up Scope covers

Smiley882

Looking for a set of leupold alumina flip up scope covers for a VX5 3-15x44. If you have a set you are not using or can get them for a deal. Thanks

Unfortunatly, those don't come in a factory set. So ala carte.
Eyepiece is about 70, and objective about 65 from the dealers with lowest prices and in stock.

117608: $66.61 in stock

117611: $74.89 in stock $3.71 shipping

It is hard to find both products in stock at the same dealer.

This site is very helpful finding deals:

just put the sku or item number in their search bar.

Leupold has prices they won't let their dealers advertise under. But, the dealers can sell for whatever price they want. Often you just have to select "email for price" from the site, and they will send you a quote with a link for a shopping cart.
I am amazed at what used scopes sometimes sell for, when they can be found for the same price or even less new online. Just have to look.

117608: $66.61 in stock

117611: $74.89 in stock $3.71 shipping

It is hard to find both products in stock at the same dealer.

This site is very helpful finding deals:

just put the sku or item number in their search bar.

Leupold has prices they won't let their dealers advertise under. But, the dealers can sell for whatever price they want. Often you just have to select "email for price" from the site, and they will send you a quote with a link for a shopping cart.
I am amazed at what used scopes sometimes sell for, when they can be found for the same price or even less new online. Just have to look.
In the past I used to buy scope covers from gritr when they had really good prices and I could actually make a little $$$ selling sets. It cost me the same for them to ship me 10 as to ship me one. Now not so much. I've got all I need for all of my Leupold scopes so I haven't really been looking. Leupold lets dealers advertise at list, but not under.

Some used scopes bring good money. Altho Leupold warrants the scope for life, for the small difference in price I'd just as soon buy new.

Those were just the two lowest I found on Gun Deals. I didn't check to see if any on the lists had both. Seems like Grabagun does though