• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Leica CRF 1600 range finder

magedon44

please PM or text/call me at 570 502 1214 if you have one or something equivalent you are looking to sell. Id like to have the angle compensation option as well.

Thanks,
Mike

please PM or text/call me at 570 502 1214 if you have one or something equivalent you are looking to sell. Id like to have the angle compensation option as well.

Thanks,
Mike

If you want the 1600b, which gives you moa/click corrections, and the adjusted horizontal distance... Go to Cameralandny.com... Doug and Neil will take care of you... They have a demo model that is as good as new but 100 bucks less than new.

Last edited:
If you want the 1600b, which gives you moa/click corrections, and the adjusted horizontal distance... Go to Cameralandny.com... Doug and Neil will take care of you... They have a demo model that is as good as new but 100 bucks less than new.

+1 I've dealt with Doug before and he's a stand up guy. Would gladly send him my business again.