• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Left hand R700 Long Action Stock

ncfireman83

Have a friend looking for a left hand stock for a Remington 700 long action, he's not looking to break the bank, standard Remington synthetic stock would be fine. I know a lefty may be a needle in a haystack but hoping you lefties out there have re-stocked a rifle and have one collecting dust. Let me know what ya have!

what barrel contour? I have two older walnut take offs, one is still factory one has been widened out a bit.

I've got a laminated left hand factory Remington stock I acquired along the way. The barrel channel has been opened up rather large (a bit too much in the forend) and pillars are installed in the stock. I've never used the stock and have had it for a minute. I might part with it if you'd be interested in it.

I also have the basic Tupperware SPS stock I took off of a left handed long action 700 I'd part with as well. It's black and still has the Remington 200 yr sticker on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpeg
    IMG_0396.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0398.jpeg
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0402.jpeg
    IMG_0402.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0399.jpeg
    IMG_0399.jpeg