• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Kahles 4x36

I do have a Schmidt and Bender 4x36 that I just got on a slug gun. The scope is like new with paperwork. It can be seen in pictures of Guns for sale dated 7-10-13 or just use the Long Range Hunting search (Tar Hunt) it will pop up. I have another scope that I am placing on the gun. I work nights give me a call at work till 0600hrs 734-586-4960 ask for Tim or call after 1300hrs Michigan time on cell 734-735-1528

Shooter if you still have the scope...please let me know price, condition and reticle. Thanks, Ken Erlanson

The scope is in as new condition no marks as I can recall. It has been in my safe ever since I took it off of the Tar Hunt when it arrived. I will try and get some photo's tomarrow as I am working a doudle. just send me a text to my phone and I will send them out to you.

Sent text message for photos. Looking forward to seeing them so I can make final decision. Thanks for talking with me yesterday about the scope.