• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - IOR Valdada 10x56

HarryN

Looking for:
- IOR Valdada
- 10x56 fixed
- Mil / Mil
- illuminated reticle

- Scratches on the tube are ok, as long as the glass and tracking are solid.

- I am targeting around $500 - 600.
- This is my first "real scope", so I don't want to goof around with zoom or smaller optics
- I am open to an alternative brand in theory, but nothing with lesser glass
- MOA / MOA or Mil / Mil is ok, but I am trying to avoid a mixed setup

Thanks

Harry

I have a customer that wants to sell one. It is about a year old and is MP8 dot reticle with moa knobs. He wants a variable power for varmint hunting is the reason for selling. $625 shipped/ins. to your door or I can get you a price on a new one as I am a IOR dealer. They are a little heavy vs. other brands but the tracking and glass quality are second to none.
Thanks,
Shag

Thanks, I am trying hard to hold out for the version with matching knobs and reticle, and I think that this means mil / mil is the only option. Feel free to correct me.

There appears also to be a version with and without illuminated reticle, and that is important to me as well.

I had seriously looked at the 6x version, but it does not appear to have an option for illuminated reticle or matching knob / reticle lines.

No doubt I will likely kick myself for missing your offer about 1-2 months from now.