• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb howa 1500 long action stock

Frogman77

Hey guys looking for a howa 1500 long action heavy barrel stock. Hogue overmold pillars or full length bedding block or any thing else you might have I'd be interested in. Thanks!

I have a synthetic LA Weatherby stock that is a drop in fit for Howa 1500 rifles. It is black monte Carlo style with a rubber pad and 2 stainless sling swivels. Barrel channel appears to be for sporter barrels but could be opened up slightly to fit a varmint barrel.

I can send you some pics if you PM your email address to me.

Wolfdawg

I've also got a factory weatherby stock laying around.

Stockys has some decent deals on bell and carlson medalists with the full length block!

Does your factory weatherby stock (vanguard I assume??) fit a long action with varmint barrel contour?? Is it synthetic???

B&C doesn't make a long action stock that fits a varmint contour for the howa 1500.

Thanks

Mine is synthetic and is for a long action. I believe the barrel channel is for a sporter but there is enough to shave some off to fit a varmint contour. There is at least 1/16" of thickness on each side. It also has the rubber pad and 2 stainless sling studs.
See the attached pics of the stock.

Wolfdawg

Attachments

• CIMG1668.JPG
    CIMG1668.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1669.JPG
    CIMG1669.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 10