• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Good quality rest

DLFant

I am looking for a good deal on a quality one piece rest or just a front rest for bench rest shooting like a Fulghum made by Randolph Machine or something similar.

Hi,
I just ran across your post. If you are still looking, I have a brand new Target Shooting Inc. top of the line, one piece rest I bought new earlier this year. They are awesome, but I'm just not getting to the range like I used to and probably should sell it. If you're still looking let me know and I will forward pics. They have a good web site too, if you want to check it out.
Thanks,
Gary
[email protected] or (417)860-5888

I haven't given it any thought until I saw your post. I paid $829.80 in March of this year. It includes sand bags and the Magnum Front Locking Knob, which are $39.95 and $49.95 each respectively.
It is wonderfully stable and with the rear elevating adjustment wheel you can do final adjustments with a fingertip while in shooting position.
I suppose I would let it go for $700.
If you would like to discuss or ask questions please email, text or call because my message board is nearly full on the site.
Gary
[email protected] or (417)860-5888
Thanks,