• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB found some

Timnterra

I'm looking for 250 savage brass in any quantity fired or new. It doesn't look like anyone will be making new brass for a long time! Perhaps one of you guys has some lying around that never gets used?
Thanks
Tim
270-576-0801

Re: WTB 250-3000 ie 250 Savage brass

I might be able to spare a box or two. I'll dig around and see what I have.
If you don't hear back from me in a day or two give me a nudge, sometimes I have a brain fart.

Is it your first 250?
I know it's not a sexy long range thumper, but it may be my favorite gun/ cartridge. Mine shoots any powder/ bullet I've ever fed it like a champ. The problem is I can't peel it out of my 13 year old's hands.
Sam

Re: WTB 250-3000 ie 250 Savage brass

+Thanks! I love the 250 savage round! I posted the same thing on the accurate shooter page and received a reply from a fella who has about 500 rounds of brass that he isn't using. So, i have purchased all the brass that ill need, for a long time, from him.
Thanks for being generous though!

I'm looking for 250 savage brass in any quantity fired or new. It doesn't look like anyone will be making new brass for a long time! Perhaps one of you guys has some lying around that never gets used?
Thanks
Tim
270-576-0801
You can make them from 22-250 brass. You have get a set of redding dies for the 250 sav . Next you would have to purchase a taper expanding ball 22 to 25 cal for your redding 250 sav sizing die. 22-250 brass cost about half the cost of 250 sav. Ilightbulb have one of the remington classic in 250 sav and now it is 250 sav imp.