• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Armalite 388 lapua

Monte

Looking to purchase a 338. If you have one you want to part with let me know.
Monte

I am thinking of selling my AR30...338 LApua..Reason I am building one for a Accuracy International and I thought the Action would fit into their stock...
I have 250 Rounds through mine and I can give you references for me and how the gun shoots.

I am edpmedic Here , Snipershide, Ar15.com and glock talk and HKpro..I am BATF666 at 1919a4.com.

Please e-mail me and I will be back later t-nite to respond Going out now..I will send pictures of the gun

HAs you can see this is only my second post here..But if you go to Snipershide Ar15.com or 1919a4.com you will see I am a regular....

Will give my Phone # and Address in the e-mail later if you want to contact me...

Thanks

DSC05653.jpg

Scope and Bipod not included..15 minute Rail and Bipod Adaptor is included..

Most important Price $1,450.00 which includes shipping and Payment to My FFL to ship to your FFL...

Buy with confidence, edpmedic is good to go. I fired this rifle and it's one fine stick.

FD

Ar30m 338lapua

LOOKING TO BUY 338LAPUA LET ME KNOW IF IT IS STILL FOR SALE EMAIL ME j.brewer@att or call me 219-980-9304 THANK YOU JAMES