• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB- Any Remington XP-100R's out there?

I have a Remington 600 in 308 that im willing to part with. Same action with dogleg bolt as the xp. Rifle shoots great with nosler factory ammo but has just been sitting in my safe for the last year. Ive thought about turning it into a 260 but just dont think im gonna get around to it! Send me phone number and i'll shoot you some pics if you are interested.
Jeremy

6.5x284tony,

If you are really asking about the Remington XP-100R then I'm fairly sure that these were made on the Remington Model Seven action. You might check around for some that were private labeled for AAC who used them for the .300 Blackout project which failed miserably for them. They put a ton of these actions on the market for $140.00/each a couple of years ago. Since then though, those who bought up a bunch of them are re-selling them at $325 -$400.00/each.

The AAC version will have a .223 bolt face so you will need to open it up and add an extractor.

Regards.

6.5x284tony,

If you are really asking about the Remington XP-100R then I'm fairly sure that these were made on the Remington Model Seven action. You might check around for some that were private labeled for AAC who used them for the .300 Blackout project which failed miserably for them. They put a ton of these actions on the market for $140.00/each a couple of years ago. Since then though, those who bought up a bunch of them are re-selling them at $325 -$400.00/each.

The AAC version will have a .223 bolt face so you will need to open it up and add an extractor.

Regards.

Thank you. Yep, i just noticed there were some listed on PTG's site. I may end up going that route. I appreciate the the response.

Tony.

Not the same Model 7 actions
Not XP 100 but you can still build a XP type pistol
I am looking for 2 actions my self

BLASERMAN,

Here is the information I have found:

The gun is a Remington Model Seven, a derivative of the insanely popular 700 series rifles that Remington is best known for. The Seven is a stripped-down version, typically featuring a shorter barrel, shorter stock, shorter action and lighter features. This Model Seven is specifically branded with AAC's logo all over it, and comes with all the usual upgrades as standard kit.

Gun Review: AAC Remington Model Seven in 300 BLK - The Truth About Guns

If you have more information I'm sure we'd like to read it.

Thanks!

6.5x284tony,

Well, the only thing I can tell you is the AAC version IS a Model Seven according to Remington. The difference I note when I take one out of the box is that the rear tang screw is a smaller diameter which I enlarge to take the standard action screw same as the front one. (1/4x28)

The AAC version always came with the .223 Rem. bolt face diameter for the 0.378 rim on that case. So if you buy one of these you have the choice of opening up the bolt face and adding an extractor or buying a new bolt from someplace like PTG and maybe selling the original.

Enjoy the process!

6.5x284tony,

Well, the only thing I can tell you is the AAC version IS a Model Seven according to Remington. The difference I note when I take one out of the box is that the rear tang screw is a smaller diameter which I enlarge to take the standard action screw same as the front one. (1/4x28)

The AAC version always came with the .223 Rem. bolt face diameter for the 0.378 rim on that case. So if you buy one of these you have the choice of opening up the bolt face and adding an extractor or buying a new bolt from someplace like PTG and maybe selling the original.

Enjoy the process!

Thank you!

Recent Posts