• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Alliant Reloder 26

Ua26fitter

I'm not sure what is going on but I can't find it online and all my local shops are out.
I would love to find some local in Western Washington but am not against shipping it.
I'm working on a build and going to need it.

on a side note. Does anyone know when Alliant might import the next batch?

Kris

I've checked Cabelas as I work about a half mile from the Lacey store. They don't even list 26 on their website page. But I'll keep checking with them.thanks

Kris

Big guns outdoors shows it in stock on their website. I have no affiliation with this website.

I ordered 1lb from Biggunoutdoors and have a confirmation # but it says I have to call to make a payment. Left a voice mail.

Kris

I talked to Tom at Big guns outdoors. very nice guy!! He got me all set up and I ended up getting 2 lbs of RL26. Good price also except for the haz shipping but when nobody local has it or wants to get it in for me then that is what I am stuck with.

Kris

I'm in Olympia in June... gotta stop in Springfield first for the wife's family... If you are still hard up for rl26 and need some more shoot me a line. I suspect rattling your lgs's cage will get them to order some; with a republican in the white house gun and ammo/ component purchases slip a good bit...

Lefty I really appreciate that. The 2 lbs I have coming should be good as I won't be getting the rifle until about then. But if something changes I'll let you know.
I was a little surprised when I asked a few places to put it on their next order and just call me when it came in. They said no as it's not a powder they normally stock. It was a guaranteed sale!!

Kris

Lefty I really appreciate that. The 2 lbs I have coming should be good as I won't be getting the rifle until about then. But if something changes I'll let you know.
I was a little surprised when I asked a few places to put it on their next order and just call me when it came in. They said no as it's not a powder they normally stock. It was a guaranteed sale!!

Kris

The bigger chains are often that way... Find a smaller one off type store and they are usually happy to get any sale the big dogs would have gotten had they not been entrenched by corporate procedures.