• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wtb aftermarket Tikka T3X CTR stock

G19Jeeper

Looking to ypgrade from OEM and Need a CTR stock for the CTR barrel profile or similar and CTR bottom metal. Please pm me details and price it!! Don't be that guy wanting offers with no baseline, it'll save everyone time 🙂.

Interests include McMillan A series tactical rifle stocks, Manners or B&C. This is not a Backcountry rifle so weight, while important, isn't paramount.

I have items to trade OR of course I can buy outright.

Trade fodder includes guns, Optics, knives, reloading stuff etc.

Last edited:
I've got a McMillan A5 with Badger EFR and CTR DBM and mag, not looking for trades. PM if interested. Thx

20240512_080856.jpg

Attachments

• 20240527_122525.jpg
    20240527_122525.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240527_122547.jpg
    20240527_122547.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 23
Looking to ypgrade from OEM and Need a CTR stock for the CTR barrel profile or similar and CTR bottom metal. Please pm me details and price it!! Don't be that guy wanting offers with no baseline, it'll save everyone time 🙂.

Interests include McMillan A series tactical rifle stocks, Manners or B&C. This is not a Backcountry rifle so weight, while important, isn't paramount.

I have items to trade OR of course I can buy outright.

Trade fodder includes guns, Optics, knives, reloading stuff etc.
How about a KRG bravo? They're not too bad new. I've been looking at them but my CTR shoots so well in the factory stock, I haven't wanted to change anything.