SOLD/EXPIRED WTB a Rem 700 ADL, BDL, or preferred 40X BOLT with the .308 bolt face.......

mindcrime

I would be interested in either the bolt body alone or the entire bolt. I want the "jewelled" bolt body, not the later solid black ADL bolt. If I can't get one rather cheaply, then Numrich here I come. I'm converting my Sinclair built 40X in 6mm PPC to a .260 REM for F-Class competition, JFYI.

THANKS,

Jeff

Last edited:

bigbird243

I have a rem. 700 stainless jeweled bolt, 308 bolt face.includes stainless shroud, with firingpin assembly. Bolt is missing complete ejector assembly, also missing extractor. new & never had a round chambered with it. Ill take $150 for it shipped via USPS. p.s. forgot to include, this is a short action bolt.

mindcrime

I have a rem. 700 stainless jeweled bolt, 308 bolt face.includes stainless shroud, with firingpin assembly. Bolt is missing complete ejector assembly, also missing extractor. new & never had a round chambered with it. Ill take $150 for it shipped via USPS. p.s. forgot to include, this is a short action bolt.

That's a good price for sure. I'm just wondering what happened to the ejector and extractor?!? I would also prefer a non-stainless bolt if I could find one, since this is a non-stainless 40XBR action. I may have to ponder about yours for a bit, bigbird. THANKS for bringing this to my attention, however!!!

bigbird243

The reason we dont have ejector or extractor in bolt is, this bolt came from an action used to display the new X-mark trigger, the action is also missing the threaded end past the gas venturi. They only needed cocking piece & shroud to make trigger function. Thanks:)