• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb. 7wsm or 300wsm

I have a Sako 75 that is chambered in 7 WSM. It has a 27 3/4" barrel. McMillan Sako Hunter stock, It was originally a 7 RUM and I had GA Precision re chamber it to 7 WSM

Well, if you want soomething a little different, I have one gun with both, but their only 18" barrels. Everything is brand new, never fired. Choate stock, Mueller scope, McGowen 7 WSM full bull mounted, Savage 300 WSM extra, all in a Savage Model 11.

In the classifieds, are contact me for details.

Larry
Tinkerer

I have a used Savage in 7 WSM. 24 in barrel blued finish and wood stock. Non-accutrigger. Let me know if interested. We can talk.

I have a Tikka T3 lite in 300wsm with a muzzle break 70rnds down the tube,reloading dies,brass bullets etc
Barrel,action and stock cerakoted
PM me if interested and we can talk

have an sps 300wsm never fired a set of rcbs dies and 1 bag of 100 new brass. purchased this last fall and lost interest in the short mag. have 4 other 30cal full size mags that I shoot regularly. 700.00 and you are an owner. e-mail [email protected]