• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 7WSM brass

upacreek

Getting worried with hunting season coming up and no ammo. Looking for about 50-100 brass. Thanks for the help.

I have a bag of NEW 7WSM, but I am not in a big hurry to find a buyer for them. I would be willing to let a few go, to get you through the season, but I can't let them all go, as this has become one of my better long range guns. Was hitting steel at 1479 yards this summer with some of the used brass and am close to breaking into this last bag of new.

I don't beleive in screwing people over pricing, but also dont want to put myself out for the future and be without. I would sell, 20 to 25 rounds of new or used brass if that will get you through the season.

Please let me know what you feel is fair and I will see what I can do to help you out.

I have 184 new Winchester 7mm WSM brass. They are in bags of 50 with one bag having 34 pieces. I will take $32/50 plus shipping.

I will buy whatever hawk does not, but he should have first dibs. After that tell me what you have left and I will send you the money.

Roger