• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB- 7mm Weatherby Mag

FK, if you want a 7 mm Wby to hunt with, the 7mm Rem has nearly identical ballistics with factory and reloading components readily available for a lot less. If you are a collector, the 7mm Wby is not at the top of the list. I like Wby rifles and own several, but I skipped the 7mm which is between the .270 Wby and the 300 Wby. Just not enough difference over the Remington 7mm. For the cost of the Wby you can have a very nice Rem and a decent scope. Just my opinion and I'm sure others will have on also.

Please don't tell me what I want or something about a 7mm rem.
If you don't have one or know where one is, please don't post.
I'm not asking for advice.

I have a Mark V Synthetic in 7mm Weatherby mag if you are interested. It is a Japan man. gun. It is in good shape. Little to much gun for my neck of the woods. I will PM you. Thanks

I've seen this one for sale for awhile. Started at $1850 several months ago. Good luck.

If you are talking about my gun Steel Rain, you are wrong. This gun has not been for sale here or anywhere online.

It's not you it's me. My wife says I confuse her all the time. Have a good one.

I have a weatherby 7mm ultralite. stainless fluted barrel, grey with black web stock. very accurate. it has a S&B 3-12/50 FFP classic scope on it. will sell with or with out. I also have ammo and dies if you want. let me know if you are still looking for one. I have only used it on a few hunts. less than 150 rounds down the barrel

Anyone have one collecting dust out there?
Fred

I have a Remington Classic 1991 with box. I got it new last year hunted elk with it and it sits in my safe.

In excellent condition.

I can text pics if you like, pm me if interested.

$750.00 shipped.

I have a mark V with synthetic stock. Great shape. Less then 100 rds. Swarovski scope
With scope 2800.00
Gun only 1260.00