• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb 308

j3564wost

Well I have finally convinced my dad to get into long range shooting and I'm looking to put a rifle together for him. I'm looking for a used 308 rifle or barreled action in a Remington or savage platform. I don't care about external appearances as my brother in law is going to cerakote it.

I figured i would check here before i go get a Walmart ADL. If you have something laying around that fits the bill let me know...

Thanks

-Jesse

I have a Ruger Hawkeye complet gun for sale for $750 with some ammo and Nikon scope. It is on this site or I can send you the information direclty. I know it is not one of your listed items, but it is a good gun.

I have a Remington 5R with scope that I may be talked into selling. Send me a message if interested. This thing has shot .196 5 shot groups at 100 yards. Just don't use it anymore.

I`ve got a bunch of 30 cal. Barrels if it comes to that.....and i`ve got a couple entry levels good shooting 308`s......
Both with h-s stocks 1-obermeyer barreled the other a shortened fluted rem.both solid .25-.38 moa guns....
800 either shipped..