• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 303 British brass/components

Ckgworks

Hey there, I've had a sporter Enfield for many years that I've never shot......the boys dug it out the other week and want to go shoot it 🙄 Anyway I have dies for it and a couple boxes of bullets but am striking out on brass. Does anyone have extra brass for this old laying around? PM me what you have and what you want for it!
Thank you!

I have this stuff that I've had forever. It is loaded I can dump the powder, bullets and primer and send you the brass.

Attachments

• IMG_6322.jpeg
    IMG_6322.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 11
Here is my 303 British I have never shot it and I have had it for a long time

Attachments

• IMG_6324.jpeg
    IMG_6324.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 12
Nice! Is it all original? Mine was partially sporterized, the barrel was turned down and new sights installed. The stock is just a hacked down military stock but it was just to good a deal to pass up at a gunshow. Funny it was right by the door, I looked at it on the way in, it was still there on the way out and I was empty handed......🙄

Here's the box there are 50 pieces of brass I'm gonna get it sent out today. I will let you know when it should arrive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 13