• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb 300 h&h brass

Graf & Sons - 300 H&H Mag

300 H&H Mag Unprimed Rifle Brass 25 Count by NOSLER BULLETS

300 H&H Unprimed Rifle Brass 50 Count by HORNADY AMMUNITION AND BULLETS

it doesn't look to me that you'll find rem brass new at present. Even the 375 h&h brass from rem seems to be out of stock. That it a Greek tragedy as I need a bit more for my 375. I'm glad my brother picked up a bit for his rifle when one of the lgs's went out of business; he was nearly out of 300h&h brass. Looks like I'll be buying him brass for Christmas with the prices of that stuff lately.

Thanks lefty I found some hornady in stock but I would rather have the Remington
I think the 7stw shooters have dried up the H&H inventories a bit as rem hasn't made the stw for a couple of years now. Heck, I've been advocating fire forming H&H brass for a while now when asked (where the heck do I get brass for this thing??- the 7stw).

I'm pretty sure my brother doesn't have enough to part with. HDY and NOS brass are pretty good though, you will not miss REM if you switch imo..