• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - 22LR Pistol

Scott300RUM

Hi guys, I'm looking for a 22LR pistol. I'm not set on one specific model so I'm open to here about anything you have, however single-shot's are out, it definitely needs to have a magazine. I do like the looks and feel of the Walther P22 alot. I shot the long version of it a few months ago and it was alot of fun, but I think I would like the shorter version to conceal easier (this will be my girlfriend's carry pistol).

But like I said, I'm all ears to anything you have, just let me know what it is, what condition it's in, how many shots through it, and what you want for it shipped (or FTF in Wyoming).

Thanks for your help,
Scott

Last edited:
For the people who looked at this before, it used to say I was looking for a 9mm. But my girlfriend took a pistol class today and handled the 22LR much better. She is 100% new to guns, so I guess we're going to have to work our way up to a 9mm. Thanks again for looking.

Scott

PM sent about a Walther P22

I do like the looks and feel of the Walther P22 alot. I shot the long version of it a few months ago and it was alot of fun, but I think I would like the shorter version to conceal easier (this will be my girlfriend's carry pistol).
Did you know the muzzle extension on the long version is removable, making it the short version?