• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wtb 223 brass

I've consistently been able to backorder brass direct from starline and get new brass without price gouging. It might take a couple months for .223 brass but the last time I ordered 5.56 brass, I lucked out and they shipped the following week.

What is his mixture? 50/50 ish? I may be interested in separating myself and selling the 556
How important is it being .223. If you are working on an AR, personally I would want Lake City or WCC brass. I have plenty of once fired WCC that has been swaged that I would sell.

Let me know.

PH

How important is it being .223. If you are working on an AR, personally I would want Lake City or WCC brass. I have plenty of once fired WCC that has been swaged that I would sell.

Let me know.

PH
It is for AR rifles, I already have a couple hundred 223brass which is why I was trying to stick with 223. I am new to ar's if you have knowledge I dont I am all ears. Why LC or WCC?

It is for AR rifles, I already have a couple hundred 223brass which is why I was trying to stick with 223. I am new to ar's if you have knowledge I dont I am all ears. Why LC or WCC?
What mcnanysa said, and generally tougher all around. AR's are pretty hard on brass. The "Lake City"-Federal, and "Winchester-Cartridge-Company" Headstamps will last you much longer than most 223 brass. Use caution with max loads as they are thicker than 223. (You should know the drill on that).

I have at least 500 maybe 1k I would sell. Let me know