• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB - 22 rimfire custom rifle

fredjake1

As title says looking for a 22 rimfire rifle. Bolt action preferred but open to nice semi auto or even single shot. Thankyou.

I have a couple rifles I am going to be selling in the near future. I have a CZ 452 Lux vergy good shape, a CZ 452 FX new in box, I have a CZ 455 American with a Rifle Basix trigger installed, and a CZ 452 Style (I have only ever seen this one rifle in the Style model), new in box. Not sure what you think of CZ's as far as a custom rifle but they will shoot tiny bug holes. I am not giving these away so don't offer some ridiculous price.

Just bought a Kidd and put a UTG scope on it. Great decision! This little rifle has become my favorite. It is the first one the grand kids grab when we go shoot. It has really got them into shooting.

I have a couple rifles I am going to be selling in the near future. I have a CZ 452 Lux vergy good shape, a CZ 452 FX new in box, I have a CZ 455 American with a Rifle Basix trigger installed, and a CZ 452 Style (I have only ever seen this one rifle in the Style model), new in box. Not sure what you think of CZ's as far as a custom rifle but they will shoot tiny bug holes. I am not giving these away so don't offer some ridiculous price.
I'm interested in the CZ 452

HI WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN 22MAG ITS A RUGER 77/22 BOLT ACTION WITH A STAINLESS WITH A LIJA SS BULL BARREL WITH A GRAY LAMMINATED THUMB HOLE STOCK FROM BOYDS IT ALSO HAS A VOLQUARTSEN TARGET SEAR ADDED TO THE TRIGER SS RINGS AND A NIKON 3X9 SCOPE JUST

I am selling my all Kidd 22 (in a Victor Titan stock), if this interests you. Has 136 rounds of Eley Tenex down the barrel, every accurate gun!

HI I,m not looking for a rimfire I was just asking if the guy that started the add if he was interested but thank you

I do a lot of 22RF hunting, and competitive shooting, most recently getting into 22RF PRS. The rifles from CZ and Savage are fequently seen, surprisingly accurate, reasonably priced, and hold their own against the traditional standbys. With minimal effort in ammo selection, my out of the box Savage TR 22RF shoots quite well serving me well for about 10 years. Shown 50 yard Eley Match, my go to for shorter range matches; and higher velocity CCI MinMag load(!!!) used for 22PRS with groups shown at 100 and 200 Yards. This rifle also serves as a long range trainer for me in the off season, particularly with wind practice. I use my G7 Ballistic RF which works very well for drops and wind corrections to 300+ yards.
5F2E509C-A488-495C-95C1-29619DB418D9.jpeg B5B3333E-28F2-4AEA-8CD7-053B1A25A386.jpeg E1EBBFAF-6F72-42C5-8AFC-1399BF71C218.jpeg