• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 215 hybrids or 230 hybrid/otm Bergers $$$

DOUGLAS12

Looking to buy whatever amount is available of 215 or 230 Bergers. Just getting done with RUM build. Time to test long range. Thanks

Spoke with berger and this month they will be running a batch of 215 hybrids, you can order directly from them and from what I was told they would fill all of the orders before moving on!!

Thanks for the info...that's great to hear! I looked on their website and it shows the bullets they are discontinuing, so hopefully they'll put more focus on the high demand bullets.

Cassie Cash is who I conversed with through email and was assured the .308 215grain hyrbids were not discontued so I placed and order for 500. good luck bud....also bullets.com is showing to have them at the moment

Last edited:
If they did have them, they are out already. Thanks for the heads up though. I did find some 215s but still looking for at least 100 230s. Yeah I didn't think they would discontinue either 215 or 230s. But since they are discont. some unpopular bullets I'm hoping they focus on the high demand bullets first, which I'm sure they are. They have a great product

I have one unopened box (50ct) of 30cal 230grain Berger Hybrids.
The PN is 30428 and lot# 3980
I would let you have them for what I paid if you are interested let me know.

Recent Posts