• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 210 Berger VLD hunting for 30 cal FOUND SOME THANKS

Re: WTB 210 Berger VLD hunting for 30 cal

Chip,

I have some 185 gr Bergers in 30 cal. I shot them in my 300 RUM. I know they are not what you are looking for, but also don't know how available the 210 are. If you want to try them, let me know.

Roger

Thanks Roger, I have 185's and 190's as well, just that the load i have got that works uses the 210. How have you been?
Chip

Been great. I mentored three kids this year in the turkey woods. My youngest daughter shot the state record turkey with the crossbow, and she is 2nd in the nation in the womens division and 6th overall. My oldest daughter shot a bearded hen (tried with her bow but shot under with first arrow, so she followed up with a 20 gauge). Then I took a buddies son and he shot his first longbeard. What was great is all these birds had neat or interesting beards. Both my youngest and the boy shot double bearded birds and my oldest had a hen with a beard. What else can you ask for? It is an awesome experience to hunt with a kid, see their eyes bug out when the thunder chicken hammers back to your calls, and struts for you. This year tops last year, and I did not think that would be possible, as last year was an awesome season as well. To top off my year, I took a longbeard after my youngest killed hers with the crossbow. I shot him at 52 yards in high winds blowing from the 9 o'clock position. Got to call one for my dad this weekend and the season will be over and complete.

Let me check with my calender and my boss (wife), but I will try to make that happen.

Recent Posts