• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 12X or 15X Binos

Steel City Archer

I just sold my Vortex Razors 8.5 X 50's in order to move up to a higher power.

I'm keeping my options open and just shopping around for a deal on any
12x or 15x binos for sale.

Vortex and Zeiss are at the top of my list right now.

I'm open to any ideas, but like mentioned, I'm always looking for the best deal.

Post up or shoot me a PM of what you have. Pictures are always king!

jmlonsinger AT hotmail.com

Thanks!

-SCA

I have a pair of Nikon Monarks 12x56. They are in New condition and are some of the best binoc's I have owned,a nd i have Swaro's and Kalhes. I dont use these much because of the size, as they are larger (obviously) than my 10x42's.

If you are looking for great glass, awesome clarity, you may want to look at these over the Vortex and Zeiss.

I paid $675 for them, but would sell them for $450, with the case and eye covers.

If you want a picture or other info, let me know.

Roger

Thank you, Roger. I'm sure they are a great glass, however, I will not deal with Nikon based purely on their Customer Service alone. They have proven to me in the past to be very difficult to deal with. It has left a negative lasting impression on me.

Zeiss and Vortex are clearly at the top of my list because both of their CS Departments have been great to me with any questions and /or issues I've ever had.

Thanks so much for the offer!

Sorry to hear you had issue with Nikon and CS. They have always been wonderful to me, and actually sent me out $6000 worth of optics and attachemnts to review some of their products. You can read the review if you search Nikon under reviews. Anyway, if you are still having issues, I have the inside track to a gentleman at Nikon that gets **** done, so if you are still with an item you need corrected, (regardless of my binocs) I would be happy to help you resolve your past CS issue.

Roger