Worth the wait Z7

I think my guardian was quieter. I can't believe I am saying it but with those little rubber do-hickies(monkey tails) I think it was quieter. I plan on having a buddy stand looking the other way and tell me how loud it is. Every bow I shoot always seem loud to me.

Brent

Blipelt, I've been thinking of upgrading from my Switchback to the Z7. I would do exactly what you did with the strings, take off the Zebra and go with the Winners Choice. With the Winners Choice once you have your bow tuned you are done. 0 string streach is invaluable. Is some of your noise coming from your quiver?

I usually don't shoot/hunt with my quiver on. On a few occasions when spotting and stalking. I don't like having my arrows waving around with the white wraps on. I could cover them but with that soft loc it sure is easy and quiet to take it off.

Brent

I stopped by my local shop today, and I shot it. I really like it and believe its time for an upgrade!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.